In this always-on era, businesses need to see round corners to anticipate and respond rapidly to potential and emerging crises.
Weber Shandwick’s crisis and issues management team assists businesses and organisations across Ireland develop a culture of preparedness to effectively manage any situation and protect their brand and reputation.
We develop crisis plans, provide training and run crisis simulation and prepare leaders to handle tough questions from the media, legislative committees, investor meetings, employee gatherings and other challenging situations.
If a crisis breaks, we provide on call 24/7 expert counsel and practical support to ensure a swift and measured response to any issue. We’ll then work closely with your communications teams during the post-crisis recovery phase.
We provide immediate counsel to local and international companies located in Ireland. Our team in Dublin has advised and managed the communications and media relations needs for some of Ireland’s largest food and healthcare issues as well as financial takeovers. Our specialist expertise spans:
- Local and multi-country product issues, such as recalls and market exits
- Labour relations, including negotiations, strikes, unionisation campaigns, integrations and plant closures
- Regulatory issues, government investigations legal actions, including intellectual property, competition, fraud and international disputes
- Environmental, health and safety issues, including sourcing and supply chain issues and natural and man-made disasters
- Financial situations, including M&A and restructurings
- Executive issues, including management changes, compensation issues, departures and wrongdoing
- Digital issues, such as data loss, online campaigns and hacking.