Company value and reputation is now dependent on engaging an ever-widening group of financial sector stakeholders.
Weber Shandwick Ireland combines specialist, market-specific experience and strategic communications skills with local expertise and the resources and international reach of a global agency.
Our network enables us to work closely with colleagues in other practices to ensure you reach all your audiences. This includes the core investment community of shareholders, analysts, and financial journalists in Ireland and in Europe’s leading capital markets and stock exchanges.
We offer a comprehensive financial communications service to support public and private companies and organisations of all sizes, across all industry sectors. Our services include:
- Strategic advice
- Financial media relations
- Financial calendar support and earnings disappointments
- IPOs and secondary financings
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Investor relations
- Presentation coaching
- Crisis management
- Employee communications surrounding corporate financial activity
- Legal and regulatory and legal affairs.